Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration Safari ( 2 Nights 3 Days/3 Nights 4 Days)
The iRuko Kenya Safaris Masai Mara wildebeest migration safari is a Masai Mara National Reserve tour offering two game drives per day. The wildebeest migration “wonder of the world season” parades close to 2 million wildebeest on the move between two of Africa’s most famous destinations – the Masai Mara National Reserve and Serengeti National Park.
The Masai Mara also holds many other surprises – for instance…..
• The most varied wildlife in Africa (in one setting) featuring the world’s tallest and fastest mammals, the world’s largest land mammal and the largest bird in the world
• The Big Five (Rhino, Leopard, Lion, Buffalo and the Elephant)
• Over 500 bird species
• The largest population of Lions in Kenya is in the Masai Mara
• The Mara river flowing across the park is known to host some of the largest crocodiles in Africa
• Masai cultural lifestyle experience
The Masai Mara wildebeest migration safari is an all inclusive safari with the cost given covering a tour group of a minimum of six people having exclusive use of the safari vehicle for the entire safari – with the option of either traveling in a tour van or an all-terrain 4*4 land cruiser vehicle. Also included is full-board accommodation – two people sharing for all nights indicated, including all the destinations park fees. All activities and extras on the itinerary are covered in the cost.
Please contact us for full safari details and special/tailored safari requests.